PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd
- Australian sales and marketing company
- Brand-focused, with over 25 household names
- Specialises in the Australian pharmacy and grocery channels
- Growing the business internationally
- PharmaCare remains privately owned
- Ranked 286th in the BRW Top 500 privately owned businesses in 2008
Key elements of success:
- Entrepreneurial management team
- Passion for success
- Acknowledgement of performance
- Self-driven employees
- Winning culture
PharmaCare Europe Ltd
European subsidiary of PharmaCare Laboratories, operating in Europe and the Middle East, across pharmacy, retail and online channels.
PharmaCare launched into the European market in 2007 with Skin Doctors™, a leading cosmeceutical brand that transformed skincare marketing from product-led, to concern-led.
This success was followed by the launch of Sambucol, black elderberry supplement. Sambucol is now a household brand in a number of EMEA countries and is fast becoming a favourite natural product for immunity support.
2010 saw the launch of Bioglan, our fastest-growing brand operating within fish oils, joint health, heart health, multivitamins and probiotics, gradually expanding into other categories.
In 2011 we acquired Promensil and Menoflavon, household brand names within the natural menopause support category.
PharmaCare Europe brands are distributed in the following markets:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Iran, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Libya, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine.
Please contact the head office for further details.